Confederate Truths: Documents of the Confederate & Neo-Confederate Tradition from 1787 to the Present.
The Civil Rights Era
- George Wallace makes clear the meaning of the Confederate flag
- Examples of Anglo-Saxonism in the "United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine."
- United Daughters of the Confederacy and their Red Shirt Shrine
- Confederate Symbols at the 1948 Dixiecrat Convention
- Our Common Heritage 1957
- Federal Government and Our Constitutional Rights 1959
- There Will Always Be a South, Sept., Oct. 1957
- Segregation vs. The Supreme Court, Sept., Oct., Nov. 1958
- Second Era of Reconstruction Faces South, Dec. 1957
- Confederate Princples Yesterday And Today -- Oct., Nov. 1957
- Jefferson Davis -- The Man America Needs Today, June 1958